Key Purpose Statement
This opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual, who has the potential to be developed in a Finance environment.
The successful candidate will:
Undergo a 12 month formal training programme to gain knowledge and experience in management and finance principles and apply these to ensure the efficient and effective completion of all delegated tasks.
Key Focus Outputs will be to optimize finance performance through:
- Supporting continuous improvements projects
- Prepares and takes ownership of reconciliations and /reports for financial reporting purposes
- Financial Reporting
- Ensures effective analysis and query resolution
- Keeps abreast of all GAAP/IFRS standards and relevant financial and taxation legislation
- Implementation of best business practices within job scope/function
- Project work including cost saving initiatives.
- To ensure a simplified and standardised month end process is followed.
- Stock count attendance
- Monitoring of controls
- Preparation of the ABI budget and forecasts
- Analysis of key accounts
- Ensure compliance to Sarbox, internal and external audit.
- BCom, BCom Hons, CIMA
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- 70% and above academic average
- Currently completing articles (advantageous)
- Has drive, ambition & demonstrated leadership
- Willing to take every opportunity to learn and grow
- South African Citizen or Permanent Residency in RSA
- Analytical thinking ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Innovative, conceptual problem solver
- High energy levels with a bias for action
- Ability to work in teams
- Resilient with strong leadership abilities and drive for empowering others
- Proven track record of high performance
- Passion for their development
How to apply
Click here to apply online