The internship program for FleishmanHillard in South Africa encourages recent graduates to make the leap from the classroom to the workplace.
This is for PR or Communications students. Successful candidates will gain invaluable experience through weekly training courses and direct client interaction.
- City: Johannesburg
- Length of internship: 12 months
- Availability: Applications will be accepted between 01 November and 25 January.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Researching relevant topics and trends
• Developing media lists
• Writing press materials and presentations
• Brainstorming/Developing public relations concepts to meet objectives
• Organizing special events
• Handling media relations
• Tracking and analyzing results
• Organizing news coverage
Download the application form here.