Principle Outcomes Key Responsibilities include:
Reporting to the Head of HR Advisory Services you will:
• Develop and Maintain HR Compliance Knowledge
• Develop knowledge of HR Laws and Regulations
• Keeps abreast of new developments in the HR field
• Develops a working knowledge of HR information databases and searchable resources.
• Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects
• Prepare Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
• Proofread HR documents including audits, marketing information, and handbooks.
• Manage Pre-Employment Processes
• Track cost and effectiveness of media outlets for job postings
• Sort incoming resumes and logs them into appropriate tracking databases
• Coordinate candidate interviews
• Work proactively with other team members.
• Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
• Handle client requests and deliver quality solutions if able, or escalate the request to a more senior team member
• Openly share new ideas and information with other team members.
• Keep other team members apprised to avoid surprises and disappointed clients.
• Manage and Accurately Report Time and Expenses
Person Specification Personal Requirements:
• Ability to identify, analyse and solve problems;
• Able to think logically and objectively;
• Organisational skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Tactful and discrete;
• Interested in people, processes and resource management;
• Self-directed; and
• Building and maintaining client relationships.
• BA/Bcom Industrial Pschology/Human Resources
Competency Requirements Competencies:
• Team player;
• Solution oriented;
• Ability to engage with people at all levels;
• Computer literate, specifically Word and Excel;
• Professional attitude; and
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY