Adapt IT invites applications for a 6 months Human Capital Internship opportunity based in Johannesburg. The intern will be responsible for providing support in the various human resources functions which include recruitment, training and development, performance monitoring and employee benefits.
Adapt IT is an innovative, specialised information technology (IT) services and solutions provider, delivering a variety of specialised turnkey IT solutions and services to the Manufacturing, Education, Financial Services and Energy sectors in over 24 countries worldwide.
- Involvement in the recruiting process;
- Involvement in the Training and Development;
- Monthly Payroll Inputs;
- Performance Management administration;
- Coordinating Induction and Exit interviews;
- Gaining exposure in Labour relations;
- Ensure Filing is up to date (Electronic and Hardcopy filing)
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Psychology or National Diploma in HR
- A sound understanding of the Human Resources
- A basic understanding of relevant Human Resource legislation
- High levels of personal confidence
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Good communication skills
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- An honest and trustworthy manner
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organising Skills
- Competent in Ms Office Packages
Closing date is 23 December 2015. Email your CV and cover letter to: Amanda.Gigaba@adaptit.co.za.
Adapt IT is committed to successfully implementing employment equity initiatives that actively promote our Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) policy