- Preparation of contracts.
- Setup and coordinate inductions.
- New staff welcome emails.
- Set up and coordinate new staff weekly catch up meetings.
- Set up and coordinate probation and annual review.
- Update and maintain employee staff files.
- Assisting with social events setup and management and making sure Liquorice culture permeates all staff.
The ideal candidate has:
- HR diploma or relevant communications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organised and reliable.
- Initiate or implement new strategies and systems.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- Experience using Microsoft Suite – word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Gmail experience
Some cool facts about Liquorice:
- We only work on big brands that impress your mates. You get to work on them.
- Encourage change and improvement from within. We are always improving.
- Thursday = Innovation sessions, Friday socials and regular out of office bashes.
- Hard work, yes but rewarding and lots of fun.
Closing: 3 December 2015
Location: Cape Town
Reference: #HR Intern
+27 (0)21 461 6970