• Participate in practical maintenance work with plant maintenance team.
• Day to day troubleshooting and maintenance of process equipment.
• Preventative maintenance strategies and Mean time between failure analysis.
• Optimization and debottlenecking on the plant.
• Assist engineering manager with engineering design work for the plant upgrade.
• Assist engineering manager with process safety studies for the planned plant upgrade.
• Degree in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering
Ecolab Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
Please send CV’s to Nonhlanhla Dhlomo email@example.com or Mrae Vilakazi firstname.lastname@example.org.