Penryn College is an independent co-educational boarding school in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga. The College is linked to the Methodist Church; a member of ISASA and a global member of the Round Square organisation.
Penryn College is looking for students who would like to advance their work experience in the foundation and senior primary phase while studying. Penryn College will assist you with your study fees and ensure that you get excellent in-house training.
Applications are invited from highly motivated and dynamic candidates who:
- are currently enrolled or intend to enrol as Bachelor of Education students or PGCE
- have strong values that are underpinned by a Christian ethos
- must be enthusiastic about working in a large school environment and be prepared to take on the responsibilities of extra mural activities which will include coaching a sports team and participating in the physical education programme
- are able to work and cooperate in a team environment with school management, teachers and fellow student interns
- are strongly self-motivated and disciplined
Only suitably qualified candidates should apply for this position. Please e-mail your application including a Curriculum Vita, University enrolment confirmation letter or Academic results and the contact information for two referees.
Closing date: 16th November 2015.
Penryn College is an equal opportunity employer.
Penryn College reserves the right not to make an appointment. An application in itself does not entitle the applicant to an interview.