Momentum has a fantastic opportunity. They we will be running an IBMi internship programme commencing in February 2016 in Centurion. There are 2 positions available. The aim of the opportunity is to get someone on-board, who will do an internship and simultaneously get work experience in the IBMi space.
- Grade 12
- Relevant IT diploma/degree
- A few months working experience will be advantageous
- Between the ages of 18-23
- Currently unemployed
- Valid Driver’s licence (Own Transport Preferred)
- Interest in IT essential
- Available to work after hours and weekends when required
- Shadow and learn as much from their fellow colleagues.
- Follow and perform the accurate escalation processes and communicate on the relevant incidents.
- Carry out the outstanding tasks that the permanent staff cannot get to.
- Assist with required operational documentation.
- Monitor the day to day operations, system and services of internal infrastructure.
- Action and results orientation
- Leveraging Technology
- Reading and Comprehension
- Relationship Building
- Working in teams
- Willing to Learn
- Computer Literate
Candidates will receive the following training:
- Basic Operations Training
How to apply
Closing date is 27 November 2015.
Click here to apply online