An intern journalist position available at an online magazine based in Randburg.
Candidates for internships MUST:
- Have strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication skills, leadership and organizational abilities.
- Maintain a professional appearance, be enthusiastic, and have a demonstrated interest in journalism and news.
- Passion for investment property and a basic understanding of the language.
- Able to identify stories that are relevant to the publication.
- Attentiveness to the business news and current events.
- Ability to contribute creative ideas and concepts
- Positive and motivated
- Hard worker
- Can work well and stay calm under extreme pressure
- Good at managing time and deadlines
- Able to produce quality work even when under pressure
- Able to work both independently and as a team
- Able to come up with creative solutions to problems
- Able to interpret and deliver on briefs
Closing: 10 November 2015
If you believe you have a contribution to make and the capacity to learn, send your CV to: email@example.com