Only learners in the following disciplines may apply:
♠ Electrician ♠ Millwright ♠ Boilermaker ♠ Diesel Fitter ♠ Welding ♠ Fitter and Turner ♠ Rigger ♠ Instrument Mechanician ♠ Diesel Mechanic
- NCV Level – 4 in the appropriate Artisan Trade
- Must be South African
- Matric with Mathematics and English (Physical Science added advantage)
- Must be Medically fit
- Applicants should be from Ekurhuleni Municipality (Benoni, Brakpan, Daveyton, Kwa-Thema) and surrounding areas.
- Monthly Stipend
- Tool box for training will be provided
Primary Job Purpose
The Engineering 18.2 Learner fulfils a shift role at the Engineering department. In conjunction with his / her team he / she is required to assist the artisan with routine tasks that he / she has been trained in.
He / she is to adhere to strictly safety rules & principles as per site specific and requirements.
Learnership Conditions for Successful Candidates
- Must be prepared to work underground / surface and in plants “dusty areas”.
How To Apply
Qualifying candidates may submit their CVs, Academic Records, Matric Certificates, Copy of IDs and College Certificates to Lesedi Mining Solutions and Resources at: email@example.com
NB: applicants should be from Ekurhuleni Municipality and surrounding areas.