OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAMME
• To equip recently-graduated learners and who are currently unemployed – with an occupation-specific qualification, augmented by relevant and real-time workplace experience.
• To enhance the marketability of the learner within the pharmaceutical industry, in order to facilitate permanent employment, as a pharmaceutical sales representative on the successful completion of the Learnership Programme.
OVERVIEW OF THE LEARNERSHIP
• The 12 learnerships are available in Western Cape, KZN and Gauteng, and are as follows: 2 learnerships in Cape Town, 2 learnerships in Durban and 8 learnerships in Johannesburg/ Pretoria.
• Twelve-month programme, incorporating contact sessions (theory) and workplace learning
• Formative (classroom) and Summative (workplace) assessments are conducted monthly
• Workplace component comprises shadowing, guidance and mentoring by experienced Litha employees, in the Sales environment.
• Learners will be integrated into a sales team for the duration of the twelve months, reporting to a Regional Sales Manager
• Learners will receive a monthly stipend from Litha for the duration of the Programme, and will be expected to abide with the company’s policies and procedures.
• All assessments are submitted to Chieta in the form of Portfolios of Evidence (PoE), to evaluate competency
• Upon awarding of ‘Competency’ status for all Portfolios of Evidence, Chieta will award the National Certificate (PSR)
• Learners need to be have obtained, or be in their final academic year of a Science or Health Science degree, with relevant major subjects.
• Learners will need their own reliable transport and an unendorsed SA Driver’s License. A driving assessment will form part of the final selection process.
• Computer Literacy at an intermediate level of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer)
• Commitment to the full 12 month programme is mandatory and the successful applicants will be required to sign a contract.
• Excellent inter-personal skills, with a passion for selling and being self-motivated to achieve targets
• Positive attitude with a strong desire for learning and self-improvement
• Kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference no: 201511LEARN.
• Kindly also provide a 1 page handwritten motivation as to why you have applied for this learnership.
• All available Learnerships will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity policy as The Litha Healthcare Group is committed to the pursuit of excellence, diversity and redress.
• Closing date is Friday 20 November 2015
*Chieta is the chosen Sector Education & Training Authority (SETA)