Designed to bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge and practical implementation, the Academy is focussed on delivering highly-employable professionals into a rapidly growing industry.
- Applicants must be South African citizens who would have completed their qualification in 2014 or 2015.
- Applications are open to strictly EE (Employment Equity) qualifying candidates (African, Indian and Coloured).
- Applicants must hold a three-year qualification in drama, film, television or a related media field, from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Applicants must have graduated, or must be expecting to graduate, with at least an overall B-aggregate.
- Applicants must have had no previous permanent employment in the film and TV sector, with the exception of any work experience assignments necessary for the achievement of their qualification.
Terms & Conditions:
- All candidates will have their details run through the system for credit checking, police record checking, and proof of any previous education stated.
- M-Net’s decision in the selection of the 20 interns for the 2016 Magic in Motion Academy is final.
- M-Net shall not be responsible for any electronic system failure that results in any particular entry not being received for consideration.
- M-Net is not liable for the costs any applicant incurs during the process of their electronic application (example: airtime usage or payment at WiFi café)
- Applicants are responsible for ensuring that all information which they include in their submission is valid and true.
- M-Net has the right to expand, limit, downscale and/or terminate the Magic in Motion Academy at its discretion.
- Entry is limited to citizens of South Africa who meet the stated entry criteria.
- 2015 Magic in Motion Academy interns are prohibited from being selected again.
- There is no guarantee of employment at the end of the internship.
- The Internship is only available in Gauteng.
Please download and complete the application form by clicking here.
PLEASE NOTE: Once would-be entrants have completed their application forms in full and have gathered the required supporting documentation, you must EMAIL this information to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 December 2015.