Closing date: 9 November 2015
- Instrumentation Mechanician
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science passed
- N2 Certificate with one of the four subjects being the relevant Trade Theory.
- Enjoy working with your hands
- Be disciplined and self-motivated and committed to the learnership programme
Short-listed candidates will be required to undergo the following prior to final selection:
- Panel interview
- Certificate of Fitness
- Technical aptitude evaluation
- Vienna/Dover assessment
Training will be over a 3-year period, which will also entail ±16 to 20 weeks per year at an accredited Mining Qualifications Training Centre as determined by Kimberley Underground Mine JV.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Petra Diamonds Apprenticeship Programme 2016
Please complete an application form available from the HR Helpdesk and forward, together with your résumé, qualifications and ID. Please note that incomplete application forms and documentation will not be considered.
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.