The objective of this role is to ensure we invest in the right merchandise at the right price and allocate merchandise to the right store at the right time.
- You will be working alongside with experienced Buyers to develop a product strategy for each season
- Responsible for supporting an experienced Planner to control the budget and manage the supply chain
- Communicating and constantly interacting with various other parties coupled with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, are key to success in this career.
- A completed BCom degree specializing in Accounts, Supply Chain, Economics or Finance or a BSc degree specializing in Maths or Stats.
- One year experience in planning in a similar industry
Mr Price Group is a high growth, Omni-channel, fashion-value retailer. Mr Price Group has 6 trading divisions namely: mrp; mrpHome; mrpSport; Milady’s; Sheet Street and mrpmoney
Closing date is 20 November 2015.
Click here to apply online