In addition to our client offerings, Liquorice runs one of the most prestigious internship programmes in the country. The programme takes on the brightest young graduates for a six to twelve month paid period (depending on performance) with the goal of giving this talent the skills and experience to create a solid foundation for a successful career anywhere in the world.
We are seeking a Project Management Intern to work alongside our Web Producers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Keep a close eye on all project deadlines to ensure that projects are delivered on time
- Keep a close eye on all project resourcing to ensure that projects are delivered on budget
- Plan resourcing, track timelines and provide feedback to the client service team on projects progress
- A good knowledge of the terminology and technical aspects related to web and mobile development
- Relevant Marketing or Project Management Degree
- Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills (essential)
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- A complete understanding of the digital process
- Excellent attention to detail
- Military-like organizational and time management skills
- Multitasking skills and the ability to very comfortably juggle multiple projects
- A team player with good interpersonal skills to deal with various personalities A passion for the online industry a true digital enthusiast!
- Assertive and confident
- Mature and reliable
- Honest and credible
- Cooperative attitude
- Willingness to learn, grow and accept constructive correction and supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
Please be informed that, if no notification of appointment is received within three weeks after application date, you must accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 27 November 2015
Location: Cape Town