We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic hands-on individual to work with our dynamic product development team.
The candidate should have an engineering or science background, preferably in mechanical, electromechanical or biomedical engineering. As we typically have a variety of projects, we will consider candidates with other backgrounds if they are willing to get involved in a variety of different tasks.
This is a voluntary, unpaid internship but offers the following advantages:
• opportunity to work in the medical device industry in Cape Town,
• learn about medical device design in industry
• work within an ISO 13485 regulated environment
• learn by working alongside other engineers
• see various facets of a medical device company, including manufacturing and sales
• gain hands-on experience
• exposure to several aspects of product development projects
A minimum internship period of 2 months is recommended, although we may be open to shorter periods.
Candidates should have their own laptops.
If you would like to apply, please email your CV/resume and a cover letter to Ken at email@example.com by 15 December 2015.