The CSIR has two Internship opportunities in the National Cleaner Production Centre of South Africa, hosted by the CSIR Implementation Unit on behalf of the Department of Trade and Industry (the dti). The purpose of this role is
to perform logistical, administration and operational duties in support of all training and skills development related aspects. The position is based in Western Cape.
For more information on the NCPC-SA please visit http://www.ncpc.co.za
• Responsible for coordinating all the logistics with regards to Skills Development Training events by ensuring that all the necessary tools are in place;
• Comply with all relevant policies and procedures.
• Keep records of training schedules and distribute to stakeholders;
• Keep records of training courses reports and feedback from leaners and instructors;
• Provide ad hock administrative and operational support to the Senior Regional NCPC-SA Managers and to Skills Development objectives requested by the Education and Training Development Co-ordinator and Development Manager;
• Maintain a database of stakeholders;
• Conduct document and data control functions accord
ing to approved policies and
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree in human resource management /
• Understanding of Education and Training Developmen
t practices and policies;
• Knowledge of MS Office;
• Excellent team player;
• Good communication skills (verbal and written);
• Extensive report-writing skills;
• Ability to travel;
• Must be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your CV to email@example.com with your name and surname, position title and reference number 306161 on the subject line, (e.g. John Smith: Internship – Skills Development: Reference No: 306161).
Closing date: 30 November 2015
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
For more info, please contact CSIR Recruitment Cent re on 012 841 4774 or email us at Recruitmentinfo@csir.co.za
The CSIR is a responsible employer; we have put measures in place to ensure that equity is implemented such that it
best serves the interests of the organisation and South Africa as a whole. This speaks to the CSIR’s commitment to the Employment Equity Act of 1998. By applying for this position at the CSIR, the applicant understands, consents and agrees that the CSIR may solicit a credit and criminal report from a registered credit bureau and/or S
APS (in relation topositions that require trust and honesty and/or entail the handling of cash or finances) and may also verify the applicant’s educational qualifications and employment history.The CSIR reserves the right to remove the advertisement at any time before the stated closing date and it further reserves the right not to appoint if a
suitable candidate is not identified.