Why not consider a career as a SYSPRO Developer?
SYSPRO is proud to invite you to apply for a software development position on our 2016 internship program. This program is based in Johannesburg. We have limited places so submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
The 6 month internship is set to start during February 2016. Upon successful completion of the internship you could be offered a permanent position as a member of the SYSPRO software development team.
Why become a SYSPRO Intern?
- Your opportunity to work in the world of software development
- Exposure to business and ERP
- Potential placement in the SYSPRO development team
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate should have a passion for software development, problem solving, and an ability to learn new concepts.
- A matric certificate, achieving a minimum of 55% Core Maths and 60% in English.
- A degree or diploma in one of the following will also be an advantage:
- BCOM Computer Science
- BCOM Accounting
- Computer literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal & written)
To apply: e-mail your motivational letter (maximum 2 pages), matric certificate and/or academic transcript with the subject “SYSPRO Dev Intern” to Sharni.Hart@za.syspro.com
Space is limited, therefore the selection process will be on a first-come, first-served basis.