• Builds contacts with customers, identifies and influences decision makers / opinion leaders.
• Coordinates sales and service activities with cross divisional peers and internal functions (e.g. Marketing Services, Customer Service).
• Co-ordinates co-operation with distributors.
• Continuously contributes to improvement of processes in territory.
• Establishes new ways of doing business and increase sales.
• Finds unique and repeatable ways of solving problems.
• Maintains an active prospect funnel and drives new business development that meets the growth goals.
• Implements an annual Sales and Service Plan based on a Retain, Grow & Gain Strategy to ensure net sales growth targets by delivering Ecolab’s service excellence programs.
• Promotes the product portfolio with a focus on contribution margins.
• Ensures consultative sales supported by services and customer training.
• Reports results of customer contacts and planned activities to supervisor on regular basis.
• Diploma or Degree in Sales/Marketing
• Intermediate PC skills.
Ecolab Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
Please send CV’s to Nonhlanhla Dhlomo email@example.com or Mrae Vilakazi firstname.lastname@example.org.