The Organization requires the services of qualified individuals within the following branch Eco Glades (Head Office) for the following Internships:-
Work based exposure
- Updating and maintaining the filing systems on a daily basis, archiving files as appropriate, e.g. disciplinary/grievance records and training records
- Coordinating training to ensure growth and development of employees;
- Booking employees for their approved external training and liaising with service providers;
- Administer and support disciplinary matters
- Receiving complaints and liaise with relevant stakeholders;
- Attending CCMA cases with management representative;
- Taking minutes during the meetings e.g. EE committee meeting;
- Creating purchase requisitions for the trainings;
- Capturing of the Workplace Skills Plan;
Qualifications and Experience
- Certified copy of Grade 12/ NQF 4 level certificate
- Certified copy of B Degree in Human Resources/ Labour Relations or N6 FET/TVET.
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of Academic transcripts
- Your CV and motivational letter
Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of the Internship:
The Organization is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience. Applications are invited for a Claims Internship from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months. Take note that candidates who have already attended on an internship/ learnership program will not be considered.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
The successful candidate will display the following competencies:
Written and verbal communication skills
Desire and potential to learn
Basic computer skills
Prioritize tasks as needed
Share our organisational values
Ability to maintain high effective levels of customer service.
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address Rafecointern@raf.co.za
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
NB: Applicants should only apply in their respective region; no applications will be accepted from candidates outside the specific geographical area.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
Indicate the name and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no transcript will not be considered.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful.