Essential Job Functions
1. Client Liaison at a functional level
2. Executing forensic technology investigation assignments
3. Providing technical input forensic technology investigations
4. Identifying weak/problem areas and developing effective corrective action plans
5. Ad Hoc Projects and research assignments
6. Continuous improvement and updating of technical knowledge
7. Increased service delivery, quality and client satisfaction.
Essential Job Requirements
Relevant technology Honours degree or equivalent i.e. B Com Information Systems and Informatics.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
Well developed investigative, evaluative, technical and problem solving ability. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent report writing ability. Good business acumen. Strong consulting and advisory skills. Good computer skills.
REQUIRED PERSON COMPETENCIES
Presentable, professional and confident.
Diplomatic and tactful while remaining assertive.
Ability to manage stress and work under pressure.
High level of integrity.
Ability to work in a team.
Well spoken with good communication and listening skills.
Ability to liaise at all levels.
Focused and disciplined.
Target/results driven with a sense of urgency to get things done.
Desire to improve the status quo.
Persistent, persuasive and tenacious.
Has drive and resilience. Ability to take accountability.
Ability to make decisions.
High energy levels. Self starter.
Flexible and innovative. Strong attention to detail/methodical/analytical.
Problem solving ability.
Ability to multitask.
Ability to work unsupervised.
Willing to travel.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY