Ukhozi Adventures, a Dynamic Adventure Camp organisation is looking for new recruits, volunteers and interns.
If you enjoy camping, love the outdoors, and are able to work with groups of all ages this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for candidates age 18 to 25, to intern with Ikhozi Adventures & Dynamic Vision, assisting and facilitating in developing leadership skills for youth groups and schools.
Requirements: Candidates must be available for casual/part-time work which will often involve weekends and overnight camps. Schools Leavers and students are welcome
Advantageous Recommended Qualifications and Experience:
Strong Swimming Skills/ Life-Saving
2nd or 3rd language
You will be expected to:
1. Purchase a Facilitators Manual (R150).
2. Volunteer for a minimum of 3 Camps as part of your training, before qualifying as a paid Facilitator
3. Complete DV/Ikhozi Training Programme at Boma on Norman (Nov or Dec 2015, TBA)
4. Must be prepared to stay overnight at camps.
5. Provide a CV with supporting documentation and contactable References upon request
In exchange we offer:
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing company.
Great work environment with a wonderful bunch of people
Potential for advancement and growth within the company
Gain valuable work and life experience
Opportunity for self-growth
Flexible hours based around Camps and Events
Remuneration commensurate with work done
Meals and accommodation provided whilst on camps
Transport to and from camps
Closing: 23 November 2015
2016 is going to be a great year. If you would like to take advantage of this exciting career opportunity to join a great team and make a difference, contact us on: email@example.com