- To be trained and skilled to act as a key channel of communication for Transnet Port Terminals Customers and
- Ensure that all telephone calls, e-mails and online queries are timeously and effectively dealt with.
- Escalate irresolvable queries to the supervisor and relevant business units as required by Customer Service Centre query
- Class attendance and portfolio completion
- Actively participate in all training programmes related to:
- Completing the Learnership Programme inclusive of Portfolio of Evidence.
- Maximize customer service.
- Manage customer relations.
- Promote Transnet Port Terminals services and brand.
- Support customer service initiatives, manage customer information flow.
- Recommend customer service process improvements.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Matric or NQF4.
- Compulsory class attendance, non-attendance for 2 consecutive weeks will result in the contract being terminated.
- No guarantee of permanent placement after the end of the learnership.
Closing Date: 17 November 2015
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Transnet Call Centre Learnership 2016