All software and services are geared towards technology and process automation in the retail sector; UCS TS gives retailers of all sizes a significant competitive advantage through their deep knowledge and understanding of the intricacies and workings of the retail sector.
UCS TS develops its own software, in addition to holding strategic partnerships with a range of leading software companies. Coupled with strong support services and agile business practices, we ensure that our customers are always at the forefront of the industry.
Vacancies for Interns per department
On Site support services: Provide support to customers at the customer’s site for specific Point of Sale and retail solutions.
- Requirements: own car is required, experience in Linux, Windows, Windows Server, A+, N+ would be a bonus. MSC requires strong technical and problem solving skills
- Job description: Providing technical services to customers in their environment
Development: UCS TS leading software suite for retail and fashion market requires developers.
- Requirements: Dynamic individual with .net, VB, SQL and c# experience.
- Job description: Develop on one of SA’s leading retail software solutions.
Forecourt, Pump Services and Workshop:
- Requirements: Practical minded person, well-disciplined and focus to detail essential. Highly organized who is process driven. Must be able to multitask as well. Require electronic and light electric background.
- Job description: Repairs on fuel pumps; mechanical & handling of electronic circuit board.
Helpdesk for Retail Services
- Requirements: Basic computer skills, retail work experience will suffice (even holiday odd jobs in a shop). Well-spoken and have a command of the English language. General IT diploma or course (NOT specializing in networking).
- Job description: Provide remote support to UCS TS Retail Customers.
Procurement and Administration
- Requirements: Highly organised person who is able to follow and implement process. Must be able to multitask well. Hardware and software knowledge is a must. Windows proficiency and excel experience is a must.
- Job description: Managing procurement with all suppliers, checking new technologies and negotiating pricing and deliverables. Working with the UCS TS onsite and project teams for delivery.
Marketing: Graphic Designer
- Requirements: 3rd year graduate, must have participated in brand challenges and understand brand strategy and strong competence with Adobe suite of solutions such as Photoshop and InDesign
- Job Description: Design all marketing requirements aligned to the CI of the company. Highly varied position that works across many mediums.
Marketing: Digital Specialist
- Requirements: 3rd year graduate, must have participated in brand challenges and understand how to apply brand strategy for digital.
- Job Description: Manage digital media, social media, CMS Drupal for the website, animation and create digital content for the company.
There are opportunities available in KZN, Bloemfontein, WC and Gauteng.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration, ensure you list your qualifications as well as all work experience.
Interview process will commence: Towards beginning of 2016
Applications close on 15 November 2015.