This internship is guaranteed to provide you with great on the job training and invaluable experience in decor and lifestyle on one of our leading brands.
- Assist with sourcing for shoots, reliably return products to store, check prices, and assist in compiling text for features in print and online
- Must be ‘on the ball and up to speed’ with local and international decor and lifestyle trends, news, blogs, influencers etc.
- Currently studying or have completed studies in journalism, media studies, communication
- A firm grasp of the English language
- A flair and passion for décor and fashion is essential
- Keen eye for detail
- Good attitude
- Must possess excellent writing skills
You need to know:
- This is a full time position for a period of six months
- Preference will be given to candidates from designated groups and in accordance with our employment Equity plans
Remuneration: Basic salary
Own transport required: Yes
Should you be interested in this great opportunity and think you would be able to cope in an exciting but challenging and high tempo work environment, send your CV to email@example.com.
If you haven't heard from us in two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.