- Graduate role - our client will hire for attitude and train for skill
About the RoleMain Role:
- Our client is looking for a Graduate Developer for their Johannesburg based Client
- Should you be successful the role will entail training in a team of highly skilled developers, with the opportunity to get your foot in the door of an exciting and ever changing industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Code the software according to the specifications.
- Provide direct user support when required - if support department is unable to do so
- Performance software maintenance as required - including debugging and minor enhancements.
- Test the software for all possible errors, and correct any that are found.
- Produce functional specifications from user requirements.
- Hand software over to the operations/support team by means of one-on-one training.
- Assist Support/Operations department whenever required.
To SecureEducation & Qualifications:
- Minimum qualification - A 3 year Degree (BSc or BCom) with Computer Science or Information Systems as a Major. (UJ, WITS, UP, TUKS, VUT)
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
To apply use the application tool above or send us an email to email@example.com