BANKSETA invites applicants to participate in an intensive programme presented by Bytes People Solutions (Bytes) and managed by Deloitte to prepare you for a career in Information and Communication Technology.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years (all races can apply):
- Applicants must be fluent in English, present a professional image and be able to communicate well;
- Not be studying full time;
- Applicants must have accommodation in one of the following areas: Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban;
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed Grade 12 (Matric) with Maths and/or Science; and
Have successfully completed one of the following qualifications obtained within South Africa:
- BSc Computer Science
- BComm Informatics
- National Diploma Information Systems
- National Diploma Information Technology
Applicants must be computer literate in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, internet and e-mail.
A monthly stipend of R4000 and meal allowance of R1500 will be paid.
Applications open on 11 January 2016
Closing Date: 15 February 2015
Location: Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban
How To Apply
Contact Ignatius on 012-4820005 or e-mail him on email@example.com .