The duration of the internship is one year and will commence in April 2016. The successful candidate will receive a small stipend of R3 750.00 per month. The applicant must be a South African Citizen with a valid ID.
Duties will include:
· General HR administration
· Payroll administration
· Coordinating training and development programmes
· Compiling and submitting ATR & WSP
· Provident fund and medical aid administration
· Assisting the HR Manager
· Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology
· Fluent in Afrikaans & English
· Previous exposure to VIP Payroll would be advantageous
· Detail oriented
· Strong planning and organising skills
Location: Cape Winelands
Send your CV, statement of results, qualification and your ID to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 15 January 2016.