AdClick Africa is a premium advertising sales company, providing results-driven marketing solutions, a truly diversified digital advertising company. With display, mobile, native and video advertising capabilities and an expert in-house optimisation team. Advertisers, publishers, and affiliate alike rely on AdClick Africa for high performing, cost effective online advertising solutions.
Based in Fourways Johannesburg, AdClick Africa has become one of the fastest growing advertising networks, expanding to over 13 employees in our first year in operation and rapidly growing. We are proud to offer a work environment that is professional, innovative and fun. We only hire smart, passionate, and dedicated people who want to work for a thriving, fast-paced and cutting-edge digital advertising company.
The intern will support the overall campaign go live process for few of our very valuable clients.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Working with our agencies, publishers and direct clients
• Chasing creative
• Providing daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Validating creative
• Campaign set up on various media technology platforms
• Working closely with ad operations to place campaigns
What skills you can expect to gain?
• An understanding of the digital marketing industry.
• Digital marketing planning processes
• Exposure to digital marketing technologies
• Understanding of digital creatives
• Understanding of industry trends such as ‘Programmatic media buying’
• Project management / time management / planning skills additionally, candidates should possess:
• Excellent time management, ability to plan ahead
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent written communication
• Ability to remain positive when faced with challenging situations
• An interest in digital marketing
• Degree/diploma in marketing, math, statistics, finance etc
• Three- to six months of related campaign management and/or digital media experience
• Extremely detail oriented
• Advanced Excel skills