The position is considered an internship and requires four to five days a week (depending on role assigned). While the majority of the duties will be completed in the office, some driving may be required for press drops or to attend off-site meetings.
Department - marketing and public relations
Reports to - the senior team and director
Employment status - initial three month period, with evaluation thereafter.
• Office hours, Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm.
• Length and time period of internship will depend on each intern’s individual goals, with internships available for anywhere from three months to a year.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proofreading skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and effectively multitask.
- Candidates pursuing a degree/diploma in public relations, communications, journalism, business, marketing or another related field strongly preferred.
021 686 1164