CSIR has a vacancy for Internship: Project Management. The incumbent will be required to provide project administrative support services to the ICT Project Management Office (PMO), document and maintain processes and assist in the creation and maintenance of customised templates for use by Project Managers and project staff. This position is based in Pretoria.The CSIR (Council for Scientific and Industrial Research) is a leading scientific and technology research organisation, implementing projects throughout Africa and making a difference in people’s lives.
- Implement, manage and maintain project filing systems (electronic and hard copy).
- Ensure all project documents and records are correctly filed (electronic and hard copy).
- Collect project status information and update project registers.
- Assist with compiling standard PMO reports.
- Support contract administration as related to projects.
- Provide support for procurement within projects.
- Provide administrative support for project and PMO meetings.
- Create, distribute and maintain PMO and project meeting records.
- Document and maintain PMO processes.
- Create new, and maintain existing PMO-customised templates.
- A national diploma or bachelor’s degree in office/business administration.
- Certificate in IT/ICT project administration/management would be advantageous.
- Experience in business process documentation and template design would be advantageous.
- Excellent report-writing skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy and competency in Microsoft Office including MS Visio and MS Project.
How to apply
Closing date is 16 January 2016. Should you meet the above requirements, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and surname, position title and reference number on the subject line, (e.g. John Smith: Internship : Project Management : Reference No: 306154)
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
Via – CSIR