AdClick Africa is seeking a driven, inquisitive and energetic addition to our winning team. The media sales coordinator works within the advertising sales department and is responsible for sales/client support, media buying, reporting and preparation of presentations and proposals. This position will be a key resource within the advertising sales team and will work cross-functionally with several departments including: product sales, marketing, publisher development and ad operations. Clients includes major agencies in SA, auto brands, etc. The position will grow into an account management role for the right candidate.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Facilitate collaboration between the ad sale department, ad ops, marketing and publisher dev team.
- Prepare presentation for allocated clients to be used in pitches to major brands and agencies.
- Keep track of upcoming campaigns and placements, if necessary track down the necessary materials for external or internal parties.
- Monitor campaigns (delivery and performance) to ensure advertiser objectives are met and Adclick Africa is able to bill in full.
- Prepare detailed financial recap at the end of the month of all placement that ran based on external reporting systems.
- Keep track of team's documents/contracts and sales activities on our CRM
- Manage and retain relationship with our current publishers.
- Prepare regular reports for our publishers
- Work and support the CEO in managing our key clients and strategic partners in Africa and the US
- Minimum of one year working experience in any marketing related position. Candidates with marketing, media planning/buying experience and qualification will be given preference.
- Possess a strong understanding of digital advertising.
- Ability to learn and contribute quickly. A self-starter.
- Entrepreneurial mentality.
- Results oriented within a fast-paced environment.
- Team player, yet work autonomously, be accountable and like to learn from your teammates.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organisational skills
- You must also have a very strong character and be likeable
- Strong client service skills
Closing: 29 January 2016