Binutra Inc. is a leading company in the development of health supplement and pharmaceutical technology, based in Diep River. The company is looking to recruit 2 graduate mechanical/mechatronics engineers.
Requirements for the positions:
· Design engineer
· Proficient in 3-D modelling software (preferably Solid Works)
· Capable of mechanical & electrical design calculations (kinematics, fluid mechanics, mechanics of materials, control systems, etc.)
· Produce concept designs & presentations
· Selection of components (Motors; pneumatics; bearings; pumps; electrical sensors; PLC’s; etc.)
· Selection of engineering materials
· Produce manufacturing drawings
· Produce general assembly drawings
· Familiar with general computer applications (Microsoft Excel; Word)
· Have competent written & communication skills
These are both fulltime positions. To apply please email a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
A competitive salary will be offered to the suitable candidates depending on level of experience.
Closing date for the application is 4th of February 2016.