To be considered, you must be a South African citizen who is available to take up a full time (five days a week, 9am-5pm) three month internship, starting as soon as possible. Must be willing to work across both fashion and online. You must be available to work for the entire stated period and you must be up to speed with both local and international fashion news.
Interns also have the opportunity to attend editorial meetings, which can offer further insight into our editorial processes. Candidates should be highly organised, reliable, have a great eye for detail and possess a superior knowledge of current events, including—but not limited to—fashion, beauty and pop-culture trends.
What you need to know
- The internship is based in Johannesburg only
- You will need your own transport, laptop and smartphone, capable of social media management on-the-go
- The internship is full-time for a minimum of three months
- You must also have a car and be mobile as the position requires you to be on the road and sourcing at shop across Johannesburg.
Then this is what we want from you
- Maximum two page CV
- Brief letter of motivation (150 words)
- All applications must be emailed with the subject line “ELLE internship”
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed
Location: Johannesburg, Fourways
011 792 7120