Good Governance Africa (GGA) is an independent research and advocacy NPO, with its SADC and Lusophone offices based in Rosebank, Johannesburg.
GGA seeks to appoint an Intern, based in Johannesburg.
This is a paid internship to a postgraduate student of one in the following disciplines: Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar field.
This is a temporary position (an initial four months with a possible extension of a further two months). Candidates must be available to work at least three days a week and must be South African citizens or have a valid work permit.
Start Date: Mid - February, 2016.
- Collection, sorting and presentation of a large amount of data
- The intern will compile several chapters for GGA’s Africa Survey, an annual statistical compendium on all 55 African countries
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in collecting and presenting data
- Excellent writing skills
- Interest in African countries
- Excellent work ethic, attention to detail and dedication to quality work outputs
Opportunity closing date: Friday, 5 February, 2016
To apply, submit a CV, academic history and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Good Governance Africa refer to www.gga.org.