The Competition Commission is responsible for: investigating and assessing anti-competitive behaviour in response to complaints, investigating large mergers, making referral to the Competition Tribunal; and investigating and deciding on intermediate mergers. In addition, it undertakes advocacy work to promote compliance with the Competition Act.
- Completed Diploma/Degree in Human Resources field or equivalent.
- Be a South African citizen.
- Must have graduated from the historically disadvantaged institutions of higher learning/universities.
- Have obtained an average of 60% pass rate.
- A consistent academic performer.
- Should not have worked as a permanent employee previously.
All graduates should have:
- Good academic background.
- Good analytical, research and investigative skills.
- Well-developed writing skills.
- Interpersonal skills as well as computer literacy are prerequisites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Be a self-starter.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- An energetic, dynamic and committed individual
- An opportunity to learn and be trained on various HR domains as the first step on an exciting career in this field.
- An opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the dynamic and growing field of HR.
- Technical and Soft Skills training through our Capacity Building Workshops and use of external training providers.
- Monthly wages to cover your transport fares and living allowance.
- Coaching and Mentorship programme by the seasoned HR professionals.
- n opportunity for you to actively participate in reaching the objectives of building an efficient, free and fair economy for all South Africans.
- An annual total cost to company package of R143 130.30
Applications close on 27 January 2016.
Click here to apply online