We are looking for curious interns who are also visionaries who think creatively to succeed at any task put in front them. They should possess ambition and tenacity that allows them to aim for the stars and beyond.
Blackstar is a creative environment and is always looking for new ways to use art and design to elevate our messages and brands to the client and other stakeholders. Whether it is through print, web, or other mediums creative juices are always flowing.
- Hands on knowledge in designing with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- An eye for typography (proper kerning, leading, etc.).
- Detail oriented and well organised.
- Ability to follow style guides, instructions, and critique feedback.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment where multitasking is a necessity.
- Able to work independently when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to submit a portfolio of work samples via PDF or provide a link to preview the portfolio.
- Strong visualisation and mock-up skills are necessary.
- Comfortable working within multidisciplinary teams.
- Familiar with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat. Experience with any other applications, such as Dreamweaver, After Effects, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge working with Excel is a plus.
- Mac users preferred.
- Must know how to take photographs
Must be energetic, creative, a team leader, team player, have great communication skills.
011 465 4880