Primary responsibilities of the role include admin, social media and supporting management as necessary.
- Sourcing quotes for printing, packaging, gifting, etc.
- Social media research, planning and posting
- Online community engagement and development
- Assistance with client events, both locally and internationally
- Getting coffee/making tea
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Familiarity using social networks
- Tertiary qualification
- Experience in WordPress, Hootsuite and Mailchimp
- Interest in healthcare and technology
- Drivers’ licence and own transport.
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Consistent friendly, helpful attitude
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Strong initiative and confidence in dealing with colleagues and professionals to an internationally accepted standard
- Ability to implement constructive feedback
- Takes pride in producing a high standard of work, regardless of the task