- Must have a degree or diploma in Marketing.
- Own, reliable transport is essential as “site visits” within Gauteng will be required.
- A strong interest in marketing.
- Fluency in English, including the ability to write copy and proofread.
- Attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Gather content for the company’s websites, newsletters and social media profiles;
- Posting and uploading new content to the website and active social media profiles;
- Carry out scheduled/regular updates of existing content;
- Provide accurate and creative copywriting and proofreading skills;
- Contribute to the development of marketing material;
- Liaise with advertising agency and media;
- Fulfil general administrative duties;
- Offer general assistance to the Marketing team;
How to apply
Send a CV, recent photograph and essay of 300 words describing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications without essays will not be considered.