Experience & Qualifications
- Relevant Data Analytics Degree
- 0-2 years working experience (preferably in an HR data analytics role)
- Financial services industry exposure will be advantageous
The Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with HR/Business to define, understand and translate business requirements and needs into streamlined HR processes and systems.
- Populating, standardising and ensuring the integrity of the Human Resources Management Information System (HRMIS) and databases to ensure consistent reporting.
- Assisting with technical and data issues related to the HR system by investigating problems and developing detailed solutions to the various project owners.
- Supporting, reviewing, analysing and preparing HR metrics, systems and processes;
- Assisting audits to ensure data integrity.
- Detailed reporting, including monthly and quarterly reports to assist with workforce planning decisions.
- Researching and identifying trends in recruitment, issues, costs, employee retention and training; and suggesting enhancements.
- Drive innovations to enhance user experience and improve HR processes.
- Researching, interpreting and presenting data and information in a meaningful way to the business.
- Ensuring compliance with the Protection Of Personal Information (POPI) and other labour legislation.
- Sticking to principles and values (you’re the ultimate mainstay)
- Presenting and communicating information
- Writing and reporting
- Analysing all kinds of things (and we mean all kinds of things)
- Learning and researching
- Formulating strategies and concepts (oh brainy one!)
- Planning and organising
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations (people-pleaser!)
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Stress management
- Working with numbers
Closing date is 1 February 2016.
Click here to apply online