Closing date: 22 January 2016
Salary Stipend: R3 000 pm
|Workplace Experience [x4]1. Analytical Chemistry from University of Technology that need to complete their practical training (Practical 1 and Practical 2) before they can graduate.|
|Graduate Development Programme [x21]|
Diploma / Degree
- Ability to perform multi tasks
- Ability to work under pressure as well and independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written communication)
- High level of computer literacy (MS Package)
- Attention to detail, self-motivation and good time management
All races are invited to apply for the above mentioned positions.
How To Apply
Please forward your updated CV with certified copies of your educational qualifications to Shoni.Mushoma@necsa.co.za or Ofhani.Tshila@necsa.co.za or Khanyisa.Maluleke@necsa.co.za
Mrs Shoni Mushoma or Ms Ofhani Tshila or Ms Khanyisa Maluleke
Enquiries: 012 305 4458 / 4132 / 4520
GENERAL: Should you not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.