• We are looking for someone to help clean up and refresh our database. Our database is fairly large.
• The candidate will work at our JHB office, in Maude Street, Sandton.
• Either work a half day, Monday to Friday or three days a week: dependant on the student.
• Remuneration: depending on the candidate’s working week.
• Start date: asap
• Dress: smart
• Length of the contract: 3 months with 1 weeks’ notice period.
• Training will be provided.
The candidate’s responsibilities:
• Adding people & companies onto the database.
• Update people’s contact details and job titles, which will mean calling companies.
• Update company information onto the database.
• Supporting the Research and Business Support Team when necessary.
Qualities of the candidate:
• A fast learner, who can think on their feet.
• Confident & presentable.
• Able to work on their own.
• Enjoys research.
• Able to think out of the box to find solutions.
• Good telephone and computer skills.
• Have a basic understanding of businesses in South Africa.
Closing Date: end of February 2016
Email motivation and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org