This is a unique opportunity to meet teams in various lines of business, connect with them and learn about Oracle’s products, solutions & which role would fit best your education, background and expectations.
Oracle is the global center of technology leadership and innovation, offering integrated hardware and software systems, from disk to applications, which create the foundation to help customers meet business needs and, ultimately, achieve success.
- Bachelor’s degree/ National Diploma in IT, Finance, Accounting, Marketing or business related field
- Recent graduate – 2014 – 2015
- At most 2 years working experience
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle product areas by self-study as well as formal training.
- Shadowing the team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products
- Learn the consulting skill of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle
- Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors’.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills
How to apply
Click here to apply online
For any enquiries contact Mpho Lekeba through LinkedIn