1. Do you want to be part of a professional publicity firm that specializes within the arts and entertainment industry in SA?
2. Do you need to grow your professional writing portfolio?
3. Do you need to expand on your journalism and professional work experience?
4. Do you have a passion for the arts and entertainment in SA?
5. Are you a good writer (English)?
6. Do you want to build your network with industry professionals in the media, film, television and radio?
1. General Media Liasions.
2. Arts and Entertainment News/Press writing.
3. Sourcing latest and fresh content to publish.
4. Opinion/Feature writing.
Most services will be conducted online, therefore travelling is not mandatory. Working via email, online, telephone will be sufficient.
Send us an abridged resume with 2-3 written pieces (press release, opinion and/or feature).
Applications must be submitted no later than 10th Feb 2016.
Please make sure that following code is used in the subject field: 'PS-INT-1602'