Learnership opportunities are available in Gauteng and North West provinces for qualifying unemployed candidates. Qualifying relatives/next of kin of USCS employees may also apply.
The company designs, deploys, implements, and operates supply chain management and logistics solutions for customers.
Key Performance Areas
- Prepare vehicles for a trip
- Handle documentation
- Perform ancillary duties
- Must be aged between 23 -35 years old.
- Validly in possession of a minimum school leaving certificate equivalent of grade 10 or higher
- Code 14 Driver’s License
- Valid PRDP
- Clean criminal record
- Good medical record
Skills and Knowledge
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be numerically orientated
- Must be prepared to work weekends and public holidays
Closing date is 04 February 2016.
Click here to apply