The learnership is an 18 month programme which will allocate successful candidates to the Relationship Banking area in the bank where they will be spending time applying their learning, when they are not formally or informally engaged in training activities.
Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Banking as well as apply the necessary practical aspects of their learning. This means that at the end of the 18 month programme, learners will receive a National Certificate in Financial Markets & Instruments (NQF 6).
Successful candidates will be required to sign a fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract. They will not be paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance of R5 000 per month.
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric
- Have completed a 3-year Financial related or Banking Qualification
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
- Closing date for applications 29thÂ January 2016
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks
- Credit and criminal record checks
- Reference checks with previous employers
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
Applications accepted until: 29th of Jan, 2016
Advert Code: SBL201512G
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Note:In line with the banks employment equity targets we will only consider black African graduates
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by 27th March 2016, consider the application as unsuccessful.