Ericsson seeks a graduate to join them as a Sales Graduate at their office in Johannesburg. This twelve month programme commences in February 2016.Ericsson is the largest global telecommunications vendor that is innovating, developing and improving the lives of people, business and society.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Support sales function administrative requirements
- Support account managers with daily duties
- Ensuring that correct documentation is in place to process purchase orders.
- Ensuring that forecasts are kept up to date
- Keeping network data up to date.
- Forecasting Hardware requirements.
- Facilitating sign-off of invoices.
- Develop understanding of Ericsson structure and complexities of matrix organization in multinational organization
- Recently graduated or about to graduate from a South African University with a degree in Engineering/ICT
- Strong interest in working in the area of telecommunication
- Strong interest in working in the area of sales and business development
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High customer service orientation
- Very good knowledge of and proficiency in MS Excel and general MS Office
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal guidance.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals and disabled applicants.
Click here to apply online