The Systems Development Learnership programme is targeted specifically at creating a pipeline for Systems Developers. It is a 12 month programme comprising both practical and theoretical components, from which successful completion will result in recognised qualification in Systems Development. Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Systems Development as well as apply the necessary practical aspects of their learnings. This means that at the end of the 12 month programme, learners will receive a National Certificate: Information Technology: Systems Development.
Programme participants will receive an allowance instead of a salary. Learners will receive an allowance of R4 500 per month.
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed a Post Matric 2-3 Year IT Qualification
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
- Closing date for applications 29th January 2016
- Anticipated start-date of the programme is 1 April 2016
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks
- Credit and criminal record checks
- Reference checks with previous employers
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by mid-March 2016, consider the application as unsuccessful.