Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Sorting out my study/office, including cupboards
- Filing and organising documents
- Helping with research
- Telling me to get my ass off Facebook and get back to work
Please note that this is grunt work. In exchange for your services 2-3 hours a day, one day per week, I offer:
- R2000 per month
- Coffee, tea, lunch (I can accommodate dietary requirements)
- A friendly work environment with a garden
- Proficiency in English
- Good language skills, especially reading and writing
- Computer literate
- Efficient and organised
- You have to able to tolerate cats; I have two
- You need to be able to get to my home office in Northcliff (about ten minutes from Cresta, a few blocks from Northcliff Corner on Beyers Naudé)
Advantageous but not necessary:
- Basic Afrikaans reading skills (for filing purposes)
- Own laptop
- Own transport
No previous professional experience necessary. Anyone is welcome to apply, but preference will be given to WOC. Please note that my office is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible.
About me: I’m a queer feminist writer, a cat lady, and I swear like a sailor.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a short motivation to email@example.com by 5pm on Thursday 28 January.