Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal banking qualification at an NQF Level 4, as well as, receiving Role Based Test Analyst Training.
Programme participants will receive an allowance instead of a salary. Learners receive an allowance of R5 000 per month (taxed as per SARS tax tables)
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed matric and a 2-3 year IT qualification (specifically related to programming)
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
- Closing date for applications 29th January 2016
- Anticipated start-date of the programme is 1 April 2016
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks
- Credit and criminal record checks
- Reference checks with previous employers
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by mid-March 2016, consider the application as unsuccessful.